Check for best rates
Arrival:
Nights:
Adults:
Children:

History of the Villa Savoy Spa Park Hotel

House number 498/8 in Chopin Street was built in 1927 - 1928 by spouses Ladislav and Amalie Kaník. At its construction has participate the architect Mr. Ludwig Steinl from Karlovy Vary in 1927. In this time the house had some world-class facilities which far exceeded the normal standard.

 

For example:

  • running hot and cold water in every room
  • home heating central heating own boiler
  • bathroom and toilet in each room (shower)
  • state telephone line with a telephone number 521. Each room supposedly with a telephone connection.
  • lightning in the house

 

By 1992 the house was part of a spahouse Svoboda. The house was run again with the original name Silva (forest) who comes from a family Kaník.

 

In 1999 the house was acquired by a married couple Jarmila and Miloš Veselý and since then has undergone extensive but respectful renovation in the Art Nouveau style. Today a certified four star hotel offers accommodation in 36 rooms.

 

Since 1.1.2013 hotel under the new name Villa Savoy Spa Park Hotel operated by well-known hotel chain AXXOS Hotels & Resorts.